Why Choose ME, Melanie Timms at Macdonald Realty as your Designated Agent?
Choosing to list your home is a BIG decision that affects you and your family's life greatly. When you entrust a REALTOR® to assist you as your Designated Agent we list your home and abide by specific Fiduciary Duties. These Fiduciary Duties must be provided to ensure that you are represented with due diligence.
As your Designated Agent I will:
- Provide Loyalty - Put your interests first, before my own
- Avoid Conflicts of Interest - Avoid any situation that would affect my duty to act for your best interests
- Fully Disclose Relevant Information - I will give you all the facts I know that might affect your decisions
- Protect Your Confidentiality - I will not reveal your private information without your permission such as: your reasons for buying/selling/leasing/renting the minimum maximum price you are seeking any preferred terms and conditions you may want to include in a contract
Some of the Marketing Strategies I will provide for you are:
- Custom 'Just Listed' Flyers/ Brochures, Floor Plans, Professional Pictures and Video, as well as provide a Full Social Media Campaign on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- List Property on the MLS. I will include as much information on your property as possible, with clear and concise wording making it easy for other Realtors® to identify all Special Features of your property.
I will be personally door knocking your area to inform your neighbours of your recent listing, as well as emailing and visiting Local Brokers to drop off your flyer to raise awareness about your property sale.
I can also provide you with the names and contact information of trusted Mortgage Brokers, Building Inspectors and Real Estate Conveyancers in your neighbourhood to assist you in the sale of your home.
I look forward to our journey together as we list or buy your next property and make positive changes in your life!
Your Residential REALTOR®